Pre-Order – 4 Layer PCB – Lithium Battery Capacity Tester – Megacell Charger XS12
Available on backorder
The orders for the second Pre-Order Batch will be shipped in November 2023
Everything below + improved PCB for heat disipation, power distribution, 4 wire voltage reading and external temperature sensors.
This is the Megacell Charger XS10 version with plastic case and XS10 connectors
- It now has 16 Cells capacity
- There’s a PC Software that allows controlling each cell independently. You can set different cycle count, charge or discharge state, manual workflow, or automated.
- The software uses a database to store the cell test data. It can display graphs of the entire charge and discharge cycle, cell internal resistance, and plotted data of each cell’s temperature during the process.
- You can calculate the packs directly from the software, and it will display which cells to use when building a battery pack, and it helps you manage the stock as well.
- The software is integrated with dyno 450 and Brother label printers, speeding up the workflow for tagging your cells.
- It has a variable discharge rate, from 100 to 3000 mA
- Variable charging rate from 500 ma to 4500 mA using specialized IC BQ24195
- Constant Current, Constant Voltage, Constant Resistance discharging methods
- It detects low voltage cells starting from 1 volt and attempts a slow recovery.
- The implemented workflow allows setting the number of cycles and a store voltage. This feature is excellent for those that want to rest the cells at a different voltage than min or max. To comply with the newest DOT and IATA regulations, you must have the cells discharged to 30% of their capacity before shipping.
- You can have multiple devices connecting to the software. An Enterprise interface mode developed, especially for some of our large clients that control 80 devices simultaneously from the same computer.
- Temperature sensors for each cell and the ability to automatically stop a process per cell in case the temperature goes over the set threshold. Monitoring the cell temperature continuously and accurately has been a key feature added to improve the testing process’s safety.
- It has two low noise 50 mm cooling fans with individual radiators to dissipate the heat from the discharging and charging process safely.
- It uses the specialized TP4056 for each cell. This allows independent and safe charging conditions
- 16 x XS12 Ports for accessories.
It requires 12V, 40A Power Supply and wires to run at full power of 4.5A / cell Charging. The input voltage is from 5 to 16V.